From the anime series "Cells at Work!" comes a figma of the cell that kills foreign bacteria and viruses in the body - the White blood cell（Neutrophil）!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different poses.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· He comes with three face plates including a determined face, a combat face and a smiling face.
· His receptor for locating unwanted bacteria, knife for combating viruses, interchangeable blood-stained arm parts and a blood-stained knife are all included.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.